Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Massage Therapy For Insomnia And Depression

Wanted to share this article I came across discussing a topic many clients/people suffer from during this time of the year. Insomnia is one of the chief complaints I work to eliminate in my practice. I find some people are informed on what massage therapy can do for a body suffering from the effects of insomnia, but there seems to be a large group of people who do not know about the many alternative treatments that can help this condition. I hope you find this article of some help and interest. Thank you for stopping by "Is this thing on?"


Massage Therapy For Insomnia And Depression: Discusses the effects of massage therapy to conditions such as insomnia and depression. Also provides a brief description of common massage techniques related to the treatment of insomnia and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and comment. Your feedback is important.